Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Offerings

http://www.redbubble.com/people/dlamb/works/11719452-offerings
This was a well lit scene that needed a little something. It is a photo manipulation combining 3 of my photos; 1) the room which was lit by natural light, and of course the lamp. Taken at Mohonk Mountain House, NY 2) The portrait of my lovely girlfriend, who was light from beneath by a living room lamp in the dark to get that eerie look (she is not eerie looking normally, but beautiful) 3) Texture was added using a photo I took of a battered concrete basement floor, which I toned down quite a bit. I tried to keep it from being over done and let it be more on the subtle side. You can find more photos from Mohonk Mountain here.
This photo is part of the Stills series. Here is a listing of all my Collections. Feel free to browse the collections on the right, or the various individual photographs and sets on the left. All photography is available as Greeting Cards, Matted and Framed works, Canvas and Photographic Prints. Please email me for any special requests.