Monday, April 7, 2014

Winter Trees at Dusk

http://www.redbubble.com/people/dlamb/works/8609859-winter-trees-at-dusk
A beautiful winter day that seemed more like spring, I waited for the sun to set behind the leafless trees. This was shot @ Fort Washington State Park, PA back in March of 2012. One of the park rangers who was trying to shut the park down (closes at sunset) was good enough to reward my patience by allowing me to stay a little longer than he would like to capture this.
This photo is part of the Trees series. Here is a listing of all my Collections. Feel free to browse the collections on the right, or the various individual photographs and sets on the left. All photography is available as Greeting Cards, Matted and Framed works, Canvas and Photographic Prints. Please email me for any special requests.