Thursday, July 24, 2014

Midsummer's Day Dream

http://david-lamb.artistwebsites.com/featured/midsummers-day-dream-david-lamb.html
I was finishing up a shoot, and as I was walking out I saw this. Pretty simple #landscape, almost didn't post it, but I thought the setting sun lit up this patch of #trees nicely. I used a Neutral Density Graduated filter to lessen the exposure of the sky.
Unfortunately this was probably the best shot of the day, which is funny considering it was taken on the fly without the tripod or anything. I was actually hustling to get out of the park before it closed as my car was in a parking lot about 15 minutes away. Literally just made it. Shot @ Norristown Farm Park, Norristown PA-US. RAW processed in Photoshop CS5. Available on dlamb photography as cards, prints and framed pieces. This is also available in standard 18 x 12 and 11 x 14 sizes on request. #NorristownFarmPark #NeutralDensityGraduatedFilter

It is also part of my Landscapes collection on RedBubble, even available now as throw pillows and metallic prints.

It is also available @ 500px for digital download and licensing.