Thursday, December 4, 2014

Metropolis

Shot from a rooftop in the #Manhattan, Lower East Side, #NYC. I thought it was an interesting and somewhat dirtier view of the #Empire State Building. I decided to add some texture from another photo I shot to enhance that theme. I also added a shot of clouds I took previously since it was a gray, featureless sky. All in all, it seemed to give an aged feel to the photo that I didn't plan on, but I liked it! I gave it a bit of a sepia tone to complete the look. It's available over at Fine Art America in a variety of print sizes, from greeting cards to framed prints.

It is also part of my Cityscapes collection at RedBubble in a variety of print options, even as a throw pillow and metal prints.

It is also available @ 500px in print and for digital download and licensing.

#cityscape #manhattan #lowereastside #nyc #newyork #sepia #empirestate #empirestatebuilding #texture #aged #dlambphotography