Monday, January 26, 2015

Replacement Bulbs

http://david-lamb.artistwebsites.com/featured/replacement-bulbs-david-lamb.html
Moving onto your next #idea is sometimes easier said than done, but you should always replace a burnt out #bulb. Couldn't figure out what to do next as far as #photography goes, especially with the winter months keeping most of my shots inside, so I decided to try and represent that feeling in a photo. Seven of my photos combined, including textures and a timed self #portrait of me. Available on dlamb photography as cards, prints and framed pieces.

It is also part of my Still Life and Manipulations collection on RedBubble, even available now as throw pillows and metallic prints.

It is also available @ 500px in print and for digital download and licensing.

#idea #lightbulb #inspiration #broken #composite #dlambphotography