Saturday, March 5, 2016

Metropolis

Shot from a rooftop in the Manhattan, Lower East Side, NYC. I thought it was an interesting and somewhat dirtier view of the Empire State Building. I decided to add some texture from another photo I shot to enhance that theme. I also added a shot of clouds I took previously since it was a gray, featureless sky. All in all, it seemed to give an aged feel to the photo that I didn't plan on, but I liked it! I gave it a bit of a sepia tone to complete the look. It is part of my Cityscapes collection on RedBubble, available in print, Throw Pillows, laptop and Phone Cases, and Tote Bags.

Metropolis is also available on dlamb photography as cards, prints and framed pieces.

It is also available @ 500px  for digital download and licensing.

#manhattan #EmpireStateBuilding #NewYork #dlambphotography