Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Atmospherics

A twin prop plane flying through sun rays on a summer afternoon. Great clouds this day, the plane and rays just presented themselves at the perfect moment. Something about planes in clouds has fascinated me since I was a kid, probably a result of growing up near a small airport that only flew small propeller planes. I actually love to fly in planes like this, haven't done it in years. Montgomeryville, PA-USA.

This is part of my Still Life, Portrait and Manipulations collection on RedBubble, available in:

Tote Bags
Throw Pillows

Check out my Clouds and Sky collection on Shutterstock

Atmospherics is also available on dlamb photography as cards, prints and framed pieces.

It is also available @ 500px  for digital download and licensing.


#cloud #sky #airplane #dlambphotography